- √ Make "minecraft:" optional as a prefix for item/block name.
- Change crab.itemCount() from taking a slot nr as a parameter into taking am item name, ID or ItemInfo instance
- crab.waitFor*() - enable synchronous waiting for events
- Local storage - we want to provide the storage for hakkun's program
- Custom events
- enable Hakkuns communicating with each other (ex. crab.transmit(), crab.onTransmission()) in the light of onChatMessage being changed to react only to player-sent chat messages.
- Execute program by Redstone signal
- crab.ask() - pause execution to wait for user input
- Are you a Werewolf?
- crab.run() - run another program
- crab.include() - create and use libraries (by including top-level functions of another program into current scope)
- Hakkun communication - within group and between groups without a leader
- Indicate Hakkun's state in-game - display in some way whether it's running a program or not
- Indicate which program a Hakkun is running
- event or world API that enables to get time of day, or current biome (ex. world.isNight(), world.getTime(), world.isRaining(), crab.onNightFallen())
- let Hakkun create other Hakkuns that he can control (maybe only for the time of program execution?)